My bloggy friend, Ericka, at alabaster cow is a good one. Brains, beauty and wit. Not to mention that she gave me the happy 101 award yesterday. Complete with cupcakes, sprinkles, and a pretty sunset. Thanks, Ericka!
Here are the rules of the award:
1. copy and paste the award on your blog.
2. list who gave the award to you and use a link to her/his blog (or hyperlink).
3. list 10 things that make you happy.
4. pass the award on to other bloggers and visit their blog to let them know about the award.
Here goes. 10 things that make me happy as a clam:
1. smiles from Giovanna
2. spring’s blooming flowers and cherry blossoms, making my daily walks far more pleasant
3. tickling Emile and listening to him giggle
4. Synergy’s Organic & Raw Kombucha tea, it gives you a buzz and it’s good for you
5. Spanish guitar music
6. my husband’s lips, which are so nice to kiss
7. Sweet Beauty baby products, completely natural and very yummy to smell
8. farmers markets
9. dark, dark chocolate…mmmm
And now, I bestow this award upon the following worthy recipients:
– Heather at Gerber Days because she offers tips to simplify my life, and she likes almond butter too
– Hitha at Hitha on the Go because she’s a friend from college and she’s getting MARRIED
– Stacy at One Stylish Momma because I won her “Eleven shoes” giveaway and they are so damn cute
– Sarah at No, Don’t and Stop! for being a badass single mama, and we all know that’s hard work