I am honored to be recognized by Miel Abeille over at Bons Vivants with the Versatile Blogger Award. Her name is actually Melissa and she’s an optimist and a bibliophile. Her blog is pretty much guaranteed to put you in a better mood. Check it out.
According to the terms of the award, I have to tell you seven random things about myself. So…here’s another lesson in the life of Lucy. Don’t get too excited.
1. I currently have a headache because I am sleep-deprived.
2. I like to wear dresses.
3. When I was a small child, I would only wear “round and round” dresses. This meant that my dress had to balloon out when I twirled. I know. Luckily, my parents are extremely grounded and never called me “princess” or else I don’t know who I would be today. And I don’t think I’d like her.
4. I think that all of my round and round dresses came from thrift stores.
5. I studied French for 7 years and I wish I had never stopped.
6. I am terrified to be more than 100 feet away from my daughter.
7. I love Thai food. Yum.
And now I pass on the award to seven (cuz that’s my favorite number) new blogs I have recently discovered.
Happy Monday to everyone!