Tights: Old Navy
1. Giovanna’s preschool. I hit the jackpot here. Today, after her fourth day, she told me that preschool is “very fun.” The teachers are caring and warm, the classes are small, the vibe is positive and upbeat. It’s also convenient and adorable.
2. Visiting friends. My best friends who live the farthest away are in town right now, home from their lives across oceans for a brief interlude. I miss them. Every moment in their presence brings me joy and wisdom.
3. The planets. They’re moving in all sorts of interesting ways right now. Between 2012 and 2015, Uranus and Pluto will align in perfect squares seven times. This has not happened since the 1960s. This is a time for change and evolution. Read more about it here.
4. Autumn. The Fall Equinox is coming up on Saturday. My favorite season and my favorite holiday (Halloween) and loads of pumpkins and apples. It’s still summer in Seattle, which I am thoroughly savoring, but when the leaves become tinged with red, I will be ready and armed with my camera and rain boots.
5. A new business partnership with a beauty sales group. They’re introducing Herbal Philosophy Teas to spas, yoga studios and boutiques across the country. The power of Mother Nature’s remedies is coming to a shop near you.